THE CURMUDGEONLY INVENTOR

Thursday 4 July 2019

NON-SLIP SOAP

I've thought about non-slip soap but have come to the conclusion that it won't be possible to make this unless the soap is combined with gravel.



It's really annoying when having a bath and trying to pick up the bar of soap that you've dropped. The little bastard always slips away and ends up a long way from where you thought it was going to be. Repeatedly lunging into the water interferes with the other things that you are doing - reading, having a cup of tea or a glass of wine, dozing etc.

I've come up with a solution that I think is well worth patenting - Velcro gloves.

Yes, yes I hear you say- there are already similar items in the market but these are heavy and created for horse riding, gardening and other active pursuits.



My idea is to combine some light surgical-type gloves with a velcro-like gripping substance on the palms.

THESE



Plus


THIS
.

And Robert is your dad's brother.


This could not only be a valuable addition to the bathroom but a serious earner for my dotage.

5 comments:

  1. That's just silly. But I had a good idea today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK.
      Will you share it?
      Is it to use that holy spirit friend of yours as a carrier pigeon for messages?
      If he can carry heavier loads than letters then Amazon, Costco, E-Bay and Trade-me deliveries could be the way to go.
      Uber food's an option as well. He could do a bit of evangelising and drum up some business as a sideline. Just a thought. The Curmudgeonly Inventor is full of those although The Old Girl said I was full of 'it' whatever that means.

      Delete
  2. I guess that we'll never know - Robert's gone again.
    'Robert's Journey 'blog should have amalgamated with the defunct Richard's Bass Bag offshoot - 'Bill's Great Adventures' or Time Blog Bill' or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I givr this blog a week before it gets burried with the other Curmudgeon blogs that are in a long forgotten stack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I givr this blog a week before it gets burried with the other Curmudgeon blogs that are in a long forgotten stack."

    Robert? Is that you pretending to be Richard?

    If it really is you Richard then challenge accepted.

    If any blogs deserve to be 'burried' then a whole lot of yours qualify ..... hold on ......they have been.

    ReplyDelete