THE CURMUDGEONLY INVENTOR

Saturday 7 December 2019

"HANG ABOUT - HERE'S AN IDEA"

The Old Girl gives me a lot of stick about my inventions and ideas for a billion dollar business. Here are some of the ideas that she has 'pooh-poohed:

COOL IDEA

PADDED TROUSERS

CAR HORNS

A SELECTION

The other day I was sorting out some framed pictures to put on the wall to replace the four that we returned to The Old Girl's cousins when they were up here. We'd had their rather large framed pictures for well over 10 years pending them getting a house with enough wall-space to accommodate them. I was very much spoiled for choice as The Old Girl has so many framed paintings and prints that we have to keep a lot in the shed. Here's where I had my new billion dollar idea;

*DOUBLE SIDED FRAMED PICTURES*

Yes, you heard it here. Some day when someone asks "Where were you when you heard about double-sided framed pictures"? you'll be able to remember that you were reading this very blog post.

The idea is that two paintings, prints or other pictures can take up the space of one and, being reversible they can 'freshen up' any rooms or surroundings in a jiffy. All it will require is:

  • Stronger frames
  • Glass on each side
  • Mats on each side
  • Stronger hooks
  • Reversible hanging wire.
  • Stronger wall hooks.
I think I'm on a winner here and had better get down to the patent office.








No comments:

Post a Comment